IPL Body Hair Removal treatment is highly efficient for reducing hair growth, and its effects last longer. The hair that does grow back at the beginning of your therapy will be thinner and less apparent than in later phases.
Because only the hair actively developing during treatment is affected, it usually takes numerous sessions to see noticeable benefits because of the varying phases of hair growth.
While every patient is different, most will need at least six treatments before seeing significant improvement.
How Does IPL Hair Removal Work?
The heat damages the hair follicles, but the strands themselves remain undamaged. After about a week or three, the epidermis renews, and the hairs fall out.
During this time, the new epidermis will push out the hairs, giving the appearance of growth. To obtain the best results with IPL Face Laser Hair Removal, you should wait at least a month after having a tan to have it done.
Things Need To Consider For Making IPL Long-Lasting
● When utilizing an IPL device on the skin, it is best first to shave, rather than epilate, any surface hair.
● Before applying anything to the skin, ensure no cuts, scrapes, or inflammations.
● Stay away from microdermabrasion and other harsh exfoliation methods before and after IPL hair removal to reduce the likelihood of irritation and other adverse effects.
● Put away perfume, cosmetics, and deodorant, and avoid anything else that can irritate your skin.
● Do not use any blood-thinning drugs before your session.
● Stop taking any medication that could make you sunburn easily.
IPL hair removal work very well. However, it takes some time for effective results. The Ulike home devices also work effectively on every skin type. The organization offers different devices, so one can easily Hair Removal At Home.